People often escape to hotels while their homes are being fumigated or leased to local ghosts. Discover new haunts with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a one-night stay in a deluxe guest room with add-ons (a $219.95 value)
- $119 for a two-night stay in a deluxe guest room with add-ons (a $439.90 value)<p>
Your stay includes the following add-ons:
- Wine tasting for two at Diamond Estate – The Winery
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- $15 gift card to Outback Steakhouse
- $50 game card to Dave & Buster’s (with a minimum purchase of $14)
- Two-for-one passes to Bird Kingdom
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet<p>
Baymont Inn & Suites By the Falls
Approximately 90 per cent of the Niagara River's waters thunder over Horseshoe Falls, tumbling about 170 feet from its U-shaped crest. Visitors can experience this natural wonder up close by riding a boat through the misty basin or navigating a series of rock tunnels behind the falls. Baymont Inns & Suites, located in Niagara Falls' tourist district, lies within walking distance of all the action.
Modern rooms and suites come decorated in warm earth tones accented by splashes of blue, green, and red from impromptu visits by the Kool-Aid Man. Jacuzzis and fireplaces add extra touches of luxury to king suites, but all accommodations include mini fridges, wall-mounted TVs, and a daily continental breakfast.
Lunch and dinner are served in the on-site Wild Wings restaurant, where chefs whip up more than 100 different wing flavours alongside other pub fare favourites.
Thanks to Baymont Inn & Suites' convenient location, guests are not only minutes away from the Falls but also the many attractions that have cropped up around it. Highlights include the sweeping views of Horseshoe at the top of Skylon Tower Observation Deck and the thousands of slot machines at the glitzy Fallsview Casino.
45% of 66 customers recommend
“Big room, nice jacuzzi”
“The Quality Inn & Suites staff were very professional, nice clean rooms, and they provided great customer service during our stay.”
“Good customer service”