Hotel at a Glance: Belize Boutique Resort & Spa
Belize Boutique Resort & Spa is unquestionably the place to be for a truly authentic Belize adventure! This peaceful restorative boutique resort and spa is the closest Jungle resort to the Belize International Airport and has just 20 rooms, suites, and bungalows on 1000 acres jungle reserve. That means more space for spa-goers, guests swimming in the two outdoor pools, and less noise for those sipping rum punch and hibiscus mojitos under the palm trees. The surrounding jungle at this resort creates an elegant, yet contemporary, artistic atmosphere.
- Included with this deal: one-way transfer from Phillip S.W. Goldson International Airport
- Eclectic style: Guest rooms are as colorful as their garden surroundings, with individually selected decor and locally made furniture.
- Food & Drinks are made to order with the freshest local and organic ingredients. The restaurant caters to a variety of diets, including vegetarians and vegans.
- Spa specialty: mud massage to detoxify the body, firm the skin and leave you feeling silky smooth and rejuvenated.
- Adventure tours include on-property hikes, bucket list tours to Mayan Ruins, cave tubing, ziplininig, and snorkeling on the second largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere.
Maskall, Belize: Rural Village near Ancient Ruins
Maskall is tucked in a corner of the Belize rainforest, only about 10 miles from one of the country’s most famous attractions: Altun Ha. The archaeological site once served as a major Mayan trading center and may also have been a religious center. Today, its stepped pyramids appear on Belizean banknotes as well as the label of Belikin beer, a local brew.
There are a handful of less-trafficked ruins within easy reach of the village as well: Cuello, one of the oldest known Mayan ruins, and Lamanai, which was once a flourishing Mayan city set along a wide lagoon. It’s also worth it to visit the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, which harbors Central American river turtles—“hickatees” to locals—Mexican black howler monkeys, and a large population of jabiru storks on more than 16,000 acres of secluded lagoons, logwood swamps, and forests.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Phillip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) is the closest airport and is approximately 34 miles from the property or an hour by car.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two people. Please contact the property to add an additional guest to select rooms.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 815-312-1237.