Top Reasons to Visit Best Western at O’Hare
- As part of this deal, you can keep your car parked at the hotel for up to 14 days. A complimentary shuttle will be on hand to take you to O’Hare and then back to your car.
- You can enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast of eggs, fruit, yogurt, bread, and juice.
- The onsite Pine Grove restaurant serves American food throughout the day.
- Feel free to relax over a glass of beer or wine at Shoeless Joe’s Ale House & Grille or Enigma Lounge, both located onsite.
- The 24-hour fitness center is equipped with treadmills, cycles, and a stairmaster.
- Rooms come equipped with cable TV and free WiFi.
- Blue line takes visitors to downtown Chicago.
Chicago's Magnificent Mile: Upscale Boutiques and Historical Architecture
The Best Western at O'Hare is situated in Rosemont, Illinois, adjacent to O’Hare International Airport and about 17 miles from downtown Chicago. Rosemont’s biggest attraction is probably Allstate Arena, which regularly features big-ticket concerts and is the home turf for a number of professional sports teams.
On Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, landmark skyscrapers such as the John Hancock Center and the Wrigley Building tower over the city's liveliest retail corridor. In total, the stretch of high-end real estate houses some 460 stores, ranging from exclusive designers such as Armani and Chanel to beloved brands including Apple, American Girl, and Gap. Double-decker buses and horse-drawn carriages circle the Chicago Water Tower, a limestone icon that survived the Great Chicago Fire, and droves of shoppers navigate eight levels of boutiques and cafés at the nearby Water Tower Place.
Lake Shore Drive runs two blocks east of Michigan Avenue. Travel + Leisure called this stretch “the greatest architecture road on earth” thanks to the superstar skyscrapers lined up along the lakefront. Looming above them all, of course, is the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower)—the tallest building in North America. Runners, cyclists, and runaway lawn mowers travel the adjoining Lakefront Trail throughout the year. A mile and a half north, crowds gather at North Avenue Beach during the summer to people-watch, play volleyball, and listen to live music at beachfront bars.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.