7-Day Trip to London with Airfare, Hotels, and Tours
You'll spend 7 days in England's capital city, sightseeing at your own pace. All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK
- 5 nights standard accommodations at a 3-star hotel in central London
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- City tour of London
- Thames River Cruise
- Walking tour of Changing of the Guard
- Walking tour: Jack the Ripper
- Walking tour: Rock & Roll
- Air and hotel taxes and fees
- No additional entrance fee for attractions including the British Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Royal Air Force Museum, Old Royal Naval College, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Museum of London, National Maritime Museum, and National Portrait Gallery
Historic Walking Tours and Thames River Cruise in London
You'll set your own itinerary on this 7-day vacation to London, but there are a few group activities included with the deal. There's a walking tour that delves into the city's rich rock n' roll heritage, as well as a walking tour all about Jack the Ripper, England's most notorious serial killer. You'll also cruise the River Thames and see several notable attractions along the shoreline, such as the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, and Big Ben. Below, we've listed a few suggestions on how to spend your time.
- Admire the artwork at the National Gallery, which houses paintings by Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, and Leonardo da Vinci
- The British Museum: See historic artifacts—including the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon Marbles, and a mummy that dates back to 3300 BC—at this iconic museum, the most-visited in the United Kingdom.
- Stroll through Hyde Park a manicured park affectionately referred to as London's "green lung"
- Act like royalty at Buckingham Palace, where Queen Elizabeth II currently resides. While you're there, you'll see the Changing of the Guard, a long-honored ceremony filled with tradition.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Beyond Boundaries for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes! You can extend your trip; do be aware that there is usually a supplemental fee to change your flights.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
You can call Beyond Boundaries directly.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
You have the option to move to another date that is available or Groupon will issue you a refund.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children do need a Groupon, regardless of age, as all rooms are based on double occupancy.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Beyond Boundaries for details.