What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room, deluxe pool-view king room, or premium ocean-view king room, or four in a premium ocean-view double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: 24 North Hotel
Perched near the southernmost point in the contiguous United States, 24 North Hotel marries Caribbean-style luxury with all-American amenities and conveniences. Decorated with simple linens and turquoise accents, many guest rooms here look out over either the hotel’s azure pool or the sapphire waters of the Gulf of Mexico; other amenities include refrigerators, microwaves, and coffeemakers.
- Take a dip in the sun-splashed outdoor pool or lounge beneath an umbrella on one of the inviting deck chairs.
- Stay active in the onsite fitness center, which features cardio machines as well as interval training equipment.
- Order up a mojito at the hotel’s lively bar; it’s what Papa Hemingway would have wanted.
- Get caffeinated at the on-property Starbucks.
Key West, Florida: Dazzling Sunsets, Six-Toed Cats, and Cuban Culture
Located just off Florida’s southernmost tip and north of Cuba, the island of Key West is undoubtedly the most famous of the Florida Keys. Frommer’s calls it “the land of the eternal vacation.” Most tourists come to Key West’s gulf-side beaches to snorkel, surf, or fish, but no trip to Key West is complete without a visit to the Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum, where the author lived, worked, and kept his six-toed cats. More than 50 descendants of those famous felines still prowl the grounds of the museum to this day.
At nighttime, locals and visitors alike converge on the Mallory Square Dock to watch the sun dip below the Gulf of Mexico, casting swaths of deep orange and pink against the horizon. The spectacle is so breathtaking that it inspires a sunset celebration each night. The dock comes to life with traveling psychics, one-man bands, and food vendors serving fresh-squeezed lemonade and plantain chips.
Standard King Room, Deluxe Pool-View King Room, and Premium Ocean-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premium Ocean-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $30 resort fee includes: shuttle service loop to old town, onsite concierge, access to fitness center and 2 pools, newspaper (available in lobby), resort activities and entertainment, daily water in room, keepsake luggage tags, wireless high speed internet access, local calls, onsite parking, and 10% off Starbucks.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi access
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary shuttle to Old Town
- Starbucks on site
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 24 North Hotel
- Nearest airport: Key West International Airport (EYW; 3 mi)