What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or deluxe double-queen room
- Dates into February 2018
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable.
- Additional fees: $100 refundable security deposit required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: AbbyCreek Inn
The family-friendly AbbyCreek Inn is an ideal jumping-off place for outdoor adventures in the Methow Valley. A short drive will bring you to the Okanogan National Forest, where you can hike and bike amid the Cascade Range mountains. About 30 minutes away is the Loup Loup Ski Bowl—known as “the Loup” to locals—which offers 10 downhill ski runs and 15 miles of Nordic trails.
- Home away from home: Guest rooms feature mini fridges, microwaves, and free WiFi.
- Kick back after a long day by watching free movie rentals on your room’s 39-inch flat-screen TV.
- Fuel up: The free continental breakfast spread may include Belgian waffles, eggs, fruit, yogurt, biscuits and gravy, coffee, and flavored teas.
- Have a cookout: Fire up the grill and enjoy your meal in the riverside picnic area.
- Winter excitement: 300 plus miles of groomed trails and 1000’s of miles of snowmobile trails
Winthrop, Washington: Old West Town Surrounded by Forests
Lake Chelan National Recreation Area in north-central Washington borders the small town of Winthrop. Set in a scenic valley carved out of the Cascade Range by glaciers, the remote region attracts hikers and mountain bikers in the warm months and cross-country skiers in winter. Spring and summer are ideal for viewing wildlife and boating on the narrow, fjord-like Lake Chelan, one of the nation’s deepest bodies of water.
In the 1970s, Winthrop underwent an overhaul to pay homage to its gold-rush roots. Today, it looks like it might have in the 1880s, with hitching posts, Old West–style storefronts, and wooden-plank sidewalks. To get in the spirit of the era, you can watch cattle drives and medicine shows or wet your whistle at the oldest legal saloon in the state.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest
- Check-in: 3pm-9pm, call property for late check-in
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Picnic area and barbecue pits
- Complimentary bike and tube rental
- Free WiFi
- Free movie rentals
- Bonfire pit by the river
- Ski trail access
- Free shuttle
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AbbyCreek Inn
- Nearest airport: Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT; 102 mi)
- Distance from Seattle: 190 miles