What You Get
- Stay for two in a classic king room, four in a classic two-double room or superior king room, or six in a superior two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
This hotel’s stylish design is worthy of the fashions on the nearby Magnificent Mile. In each guest room, wood floors are topped by sleek furnishings in neutral hues and beds swathed in crisp white linens. But the rooms also have function to match style: complimentary WiFi helps guests stay connected, USB ports make it easy to charge multiple devices, and workspaces make it easy to stay updated with business matters. Guests who wish to unwind after a busy day can head to the fitness center or take a dip in the heated indoor pool, or simply grab a cocktail at the hotel’s lounge. (Lounge is currently closed. Cocktails available in The Market located next to the Front Desk for a fee.)
- Stay updated with friends, family, and business partners thanks to the complimentary WiFi.
- Make a splash in the heated indoor pool, and look at the skylight above allows for skyline views.
- Grab a bite in your room. The property has partnered with Butler delivery service to offer in-room delivery. Available from 6:30am until 11pm
- Stretch your muscles on the yoga mats in the fitness center, or use the weights and cardio equipment to get a proper workout.
- Take a stroll to the nearby Magnificent Mile for upscale fashion and spectacular architecture.
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile: Upscale Boutiques and Historic Architecture
On Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, landmark skyscrapers such as the John Hancock Center and the Wrigley Building tower over the city’s liveliest retail corridor. In total, this stretch of high-end real estate houses some 460 stores, ranging from exclusive designers such as Armani and Chanel to beloved brands including Apple, American Girl, and Gap. Double-decker buses and horse-drawn carriages circle the Chicago Water Tower, a limestone icon that survived the Great Chicago Fire, and droves of shoppers navigate eight levels of boutiques and cafés at the nearby Water Tower Place.
Lake Shore Drive runs two blocks east of Michigan Avenue. Travel + Leisure calls this stretch “the greatest architecture road on earth” thanks to the superstar skyscrapers lined up along the lakefront. Looming above them all, of course, is the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower)—the second-tallest building in the country. Runners and cyclists travel the adjoining Lakefront Trail throughout the year. A mile and a half north, crowds gather at North Avenue Beach during the summer to people watch, play volleyball, and listen to live music at beachfront bars. You can get to the beach (and practically anywhere else in the city) using Chicago’s extensive public transportation system.
Classic King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Superior King Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Superior Two-Double Room
- Two double beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $53 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Indoor heated pool
- Rooms featuring mini-fridges, and bottled water
- Lounge (Lounge is currently closed. Cocktails available in The Market located next to the Front Desk for a fee)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Convenience store
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
- Nearest airports: Midway International (MDW; 13 mi) and O’Hare International (ORD; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from MDW, including 15% tip; $50 from ORD, including 15% tip
- Nearest transit: Ontario and Wabash bus stop; Grand Red Line stop via CTA