What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room, or four in a double-queen room
- Breakfast for two
Hotel at a Glance: AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Biltmore
At AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Biltmore, guests are just a short drive from the affluent Biltmore area, where they can visit the retail, dining, and entertainment. There are a lot of nearby attractions like Camelback Mountain, Chase Field, and Old Town Scottsdale. When it’s time to chill after a day full of adventures and guests need a break, they can go for a swim at the hotel’s pool or relax in their room, watching TV or surfing the web.
- Start the day with a complimentary full breakfast.
- Stay active at the 24-hour onsite exercise facility.
- Relax in your room with a Smart TV.
- Grab a Bite with this deal. All options include breakfast for two.
Phoenix, Arizona: Bustling Metropolis and Native American Culture Surrounded by Desert
Though the topography of the Phoenix area is all desert, it’s by no means desolate. Camelback Mountain is a city park area with scenic trails that wind past boulders and red-sandstone formations; climb to the very top for a view of the entire city. Or hit the themed trails at the Desert Botanical Garden filled with Southwestern flora such as huge Sonoran cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents. Either way, plan hikes in the early morning or twilight hours to catch the most stunning sunlit views and stay cool.
For an in-depth look at the cultures of Arizona’s indigenous population, browse the 12 exhibition galleries and sculpture garden at the Heard Museum. The collection’s nearly 40,000 pieces of art range from 500 Hopi katsina dolls to a full-size Pueblo oven. In nearby Scottsdale, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West was the renowned prairie-style architect’s winter home as well as a campus for his architecture school.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $75 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Lounge and bar
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet friendly
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings