What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Adventure package stay for two
Included in adventure package:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Deluxe room accommodations
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Daily activities per itinerary as listed
Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Pickup also available at Daniel Oduber International Airport (LIB) in Liberia, Guanacaste for an extra fee of $50; Please coordinate pickup from LIB airport through Adrenaline.
- $25 fee incurred for any transfer taking place between 12 a.m.–6 a.m.
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Adrenaline
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Costa Rican colón
Costa Rica Tour with Adventure Packages
You’ll delve deep into the jungles of Costa Rica on this adventure from Adrenaline in Costa Rica. This adventure package provides a scenic introduction to the country’s rainforests, waterfalls, volcanoes, hikes and more exhilarating ziplines, white water rafting and ATV tours. The is flexible and tours run every day of the week—if there are certain tours you’d rather pass on, talk to Adrenaline in Costa Rica coordinators about switching to a different activity (extra fees may apply).
Included in this package.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 nights of accommodations for TWO in a DELUXE room at Hotel Lavas del Arenal from Adrenaline in La Fortuna
- Transfers to/from the hotel and Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- All-day tours with transportation to and from
- Airport pickup at 8:00 am, 2:00 pm, 10:00 pm
- Transfers from 12 midnight to 6 am are subject to a fee of $25.
- Transfers are other times are available for an extra fee, please contact Adrenaline Tours to coordinate.
- Day 1: Pick up at the SJO or LIB Airport. Arrive and settle in at your hotel.
- Day 2: Enjoy a day of adventure: zip-lining, rappel and water tubing. Finish the day relaxing at the hot springs. Pick-up at 9:00 a.m. and return around 5 p.m.
- Day 3: A full day of adventures at the La Fortuna Ecological Park. Visit La Fortuna WaterFall, The Native Indians Maleku Village, The Frog and Butterfly Sanctuaries, and also hike through the Cloud Forest. Pick-up at 7:45 a.m. and return around 3:30 p.m.
- Day 4: Those on 3-nights package will head for the airport to travel back home. Those on 4-, 5-, 6-, 7- and 8-night packages will enjoy a hike through Arenal Volcano National Park. Pick-up at 8 a.m. and return around 4 p.m.
- Day 5: Those on 4-nights package will head for the airport to travel back home. Those on 5-, 6-, 7- and 8-night packages get ready for a full day of excitement; go white water rafting level 3/4. Pick-up at 9 a.m. and return around 3 p.m.
- Day 6 (6-, 7-, 8-day packages): Those on the 5-night package will head for the airport to travel back home. Those on 6-, 7- and 8-night packages will visit Hanging Bridges. Pick-up at 9 a.m. and return around 1:30 p.m.
- Day 7 (7- and 8-day packages): Those on the 6-night package will return home. Those on 6 and t night packages will visit Rio Celeste (Light Blue River), an amazing place at Tenorio National Park. Pick-up at 7:30 a.m. and return around 4 p.m.
- Day 8 (7- and 8-day packages): Those on the 7-night package will return home. Those on the 8-night package get ready for an ATV Tour, an exciting 4-Wheeler tour that will bring you thru the forest and rivers. A must do 100% adrenaline tour. Pick-up at 9:45 a.m. and return around 2 p.m.
- Day 9: Time to go back home. Transfer to the airport.
Adrenaline in Costa Rica is very flexible in accommodating requests to change or replace tours.
Where You’ll Stay: Hotel Lavas del Arenal from Adrenaline
Hotel Lavas del Arenal from Adrenaline is tucked away in the Costa Rican jungle, just a few miles from Arenal Volcano National Park. On clear days, you can catch a glimpse of the peak from the outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms feature private bathrooms and WiFi, cable TV, and air conditioning. The hotel, which earned TripAdvisor’s Traveller’s Choice, borders a small nature reserve filled with lush tropical foliage and native wildlife, including parrots and howler monkeys. Guests may be accommodated in a hotel of a similar quality if Hotel Lavas del Arenal from Adrenaline is unavailable.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO), approximately 70 miles from the property. Airport transfers to and from the hotel are included in all options.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another booking? The deal covers two guests. One additional guest may be added, contact Adrenaline in Costa Rica for pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 813-263-7942.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: contact Adrenaline in Costa Rica for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Microwave in Deluxe suite
The Fine Print
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure Tour for Two from Adrenaline in Costa Rica
- Nearest airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO; 70 mi)
- Airport transportation: Included in the deal. For more information contact Adrenaline in Costa Rica at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 263-7942.