This resort along Cancún’s Caribbean shore has four restaurants, along with a massage service area, water park, and outdoor pools
Hotel at a Glance: All Ritmo Cancún Resort & Waterpark
There are plenty of places to swim at this family-friendly resort. Guests can wade into the Caribbean Sea or opt for a salt-free splash in one of the freeform outdoor pools. At the water park, kids zip down slides and climb the brightly colored treehouse, featuring four waterfalls and a tumbling bucket of water that spills at regular intervals. After a splash, the family can gather for a meal in one of the restaurants or unwind at the on-site spa for a massage.
- Lie back on a beach chair and listen to the waves of the Caribbean wash on the shore, just walking distance from the expansive pools and restaurants.
- Grab a bite from a snack bar or grab a drink to take poolside.
- Drop the kids off at the Kids Club and head over to the beach, pool massage area, or the Ostras Restaurant for an intimate dinner. (Kids Club is included in All Inclusive options. Bed and Breakfast options may utilize the Kids Club for an additional charge, payable at the Front Desk)
- Take a ride down a waterslide or splash with the kids next to jets of water and colorful sandcastles and fish sculptures. (Waterpark is included in All Inclusive options. Bed and Breakfast options may utilize the waterpark for an additional charge, payable at the Front Desk)
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pools
- Room with a view: From your hotel’s balcony, you’ll be able to see the ocean (Junior Suite room type only).
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about a 30-minute (25 km) taxi ride from Cancun International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? Standard occupancy for each room is two guests. There is a $50 additional occupancy fee for guests 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.