What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a superior or superior premium room
- Taxes and fees are included in every option
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Cozumel International Airport (airport code: CZM). Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 20 minutes; or, it takes approximately 15 minutes to get to and from the Ferry Dock downtown.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The standard occupancy of the Superior Room and Superior Premium Room is two guests. The maximum occupancy is 3 adults and 1 kid 12 or younger, or 2 adults and 2 kids. Additional occupants cost $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $55 per night for each additional guest aged 2–12; and kids 1 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Timeshares are common in Mexico and so are the sales pitches that accompany them. You may be asked at hotel check-in if you are interested in attending a sales presentation. If you don’t want to attend, simply decline and you won’t be approached again. If you decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required at El Oriental and La Troje. Guests can book dinner reservations for the a la carte restaurants upon arrival, or same day, with Guest Services. Space is subject to availability and there is a limit on the number of reservations. No reservations required for the International Buffet restaurant.
The dress code for restaurants is casual attire. Gentlemen can wear pants, shirt and closed shoes; sandals, shirtless, sleeveless shirts & tank tops are not allowed. Ladies can wear dresses, skirts, pants and blouse. Swimwear/beachwear and/or swimshorts are not allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: All-Inclusive Allegro Cozumel
Allegro Cozumel, a village-style resort on Cozumel’s south shore, spreads out along the island’s stunning white-sand beaches. As part of the all-inclusive package, you can sail and windsurf in the warm turquoise waters here or take a snorkeling-and-diving class in the nearby Palancar Reef, the second-largest reef in the world. Back at the hotel, a kids’ club and a pirate-themed water playground complete with slides and mushroom fountains keep little ones entertained.
- Dining and relaxation: The resort has four outdoor swimming pools, and guests can enjoy unlimited dining at four onsite restaurants.
- Seafood selections: Salmon and sushi rolls at El Oriental restaurant and shrimp burritos at La Troje
- Room with a view: All guest rooms have terraces or balconies overlooking the tropical surroundings.
- Adults only: It’s an 18-or-older party at the hotel disco bar from 10 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Take a ferry ride to Playa del Carmen; it takes 45 minutes.<p>
Highlights of Cozumel, Mexico
- Laid-back island blissfully free of high-rises
- White-sand beaches made for sunbathing
- Land and sea expeditions to ancient Mayan ruins, jungles, and dive sites known for deep canyons and tunnels
- More than 500 species of fish plus turtles, rays, and other aquatic life swimming amid the coral formations at Palancar Reef, one of dozens of diving and snorkeling sites
- Jazz and reggae bands play live music at bars in San Miguel de Cozumel, the island’s only city
- Waterfront promenade with street vendors selling everything from jewelry to Cuban cigars
Superior or Superior Premium Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults and 1 kid 12 or younger, or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $55 per night for each additional guest aged 2–12; kids 1 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- Four swimming pools
- Pirate-themed water park
- Four restaurants
- Five bars including a swim-up pool bar
- Three tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Kids' club
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive
- Nearest airport: Cozumel International Airport (CZM; about 12 miles [19 km])
- Cab fare: about $25 from CZM
- Alternatively, you can fly to Cancún International Airport (CUN), take a bus or shuttle to Playa del Carmen, and take a ferry to Cozumel from there.