What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret Denver Hotel
While staying at this top-secret hotel in Broomfield, you’ll be within a ten-minute drive of popular entertainment and shopping centers, plus local breweries and distilleries like 4 Noses Brewing and Mad Rabbit. Back at the hotel, unwind with a dip in the heated indoor pool or with a hand-crafted cocktail in the lobby lounge.
- Get cozy in loft-like rooms featuring spacious walk-in showers and bold-colored design.
- Maintain your fitness routine at the fitness center which boasts cardio and strength machines plus free weights.
- Treat yourself to gourmet snacks at the property’s self-serve eatery which also offers make-your-own cappuccinos.
- Catch a show at 1stBank Center, only two blocks away, or admire over 5,000 species of tropical insects at the Butterfly Pavilion, 2.5 miles away.
*Please note: Certain services may be impacted during this time due to Covid-19
Denver, Colorado: Mile High City in the Rocky Mountains
If you can tear your eyes away from Denver’s spectacular Rocky Mountains scenery, there’s a lot to see in the city. In the trendy Lower Downtown Historic District—LoDo to natives—you can stroll through the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver or mingle with the fashion-forward crowd filling the restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs of Larimer Square. Downtown, the pedestrian-friendly 16th Street Mall has sidewalk cafés, skyscrapers, and plazas filled with street performers.
For an outdoor adventure inside city limits, make your way to City Park, which houses the Denver Zoo as well as the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. The museum’s long-standing wildlife hall features more than 90 dioramas and taxidermal animals from around the world.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: $50 per dog, per room, per stay
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Snack bar
- Game room
- Indoor pool
- Free roundtrip airport shuttle
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About 3-Star Top-Secret Denver Hotel
- Nearest airports: Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC; 1.5 mi) and Denver International Airport (DEN; 33 mi)
- Cab fare: about $6 from BJC and $86 from DEN
- Distance from downtown Denver: 16 miles