What You Get
- Stay for two in an Aloft king room or Aloft city-view king room
Hotel at a Glance: Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View
Why stay in Manhattan when you can have a gorgeous view of it? Aloft Long Island City is located in Queens and has a rooftop overlooking the Manhattan skyline. Here, guests have access to the island of Manhattan while being able to relax and stay well-rested in the heart of Long Island City.
- A room with a view is readily available, some with balconies overlooking the vast city skyline.
- Keep up the workout routine at their fitness center or enjoy some billiards with their lobby pool table.
- Location is key: The 7 line is one block away, making visits to Manhattan swift. The hotel is near several restaurants, and off the beaten path museums and parks.
- Grab a bite at their courtyard with a view of Manhattan, their refuel station, or the bar/lounge
Long Island City, New York: HIstorical Queens Neighborhood Minutes from Manhattan
Located just over the East River from Manhattan, Long Island City is mostly defined by its artistic community. Contemporary art museums, graffiti galleries, and sculpture parks are scattered along the waterfront. The neighborhood is home to MoMA PS1, a Museum of Modern Art–affiliated experimental exhibit space that works as a laboratory for up-and-coming artists. There are also international bistros, pizzerias, and bakeries serving fare that reflects Long Island City’s ethnic diversity.
Aloft King Room and Aloft City-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: not available.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Meeting spaces and suites
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- $200 refundable deposit due at check-in for incidentals
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Aloft Long Island City-Manhattan View
- Nearest airport: LaGuardia (LGA; 6 miles)
- Cab fare: about $33 from LaGuardia
- Nearest transit stop: Queens Plaza
- Distance from Jersey City: 12 miles