What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Aloft Miami Airport
There’s a slice of Miami’s famous nightlife right inside this new hotel—Aloft Miami Airport— as mixologists pour signature drinks at the bar. It’s the perfect way to start the night before heading to the clubs downtown or in Miami Beach.
- In-room amenities: a 42-inch TV and free WiFi, plus a mini-fridge for chilling drinks
- Palm trees and sunshine set the scene for swimming in the outdoor pool.
- Open 24/7: the fitness center and a snack shop with both sweets and healthy options
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs up to 40 lbs may be added for no additional charge.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour snack shop
- 24-hour gym
- Free airport shuttle
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloft Miami Airport
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 3 mi)
- Shuttle service: free round-trip hotel shuttle from MIA
- Cab fare: about $35 from MIA, including a 15% tip