What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king balcony room, or four in a double-queen balcony room or waterfront double-queen balcony room
Hotel at a Glance: Aloft Ocean City
The fresh air and breeze of the Atlantic Ocean is not the only thing that Aloft Ocean City can offer. The modern hotel is located close to the nightlife and social scene of the city and offers easy access to the famous 10-mile boardwalk. Guests can take in the views from the balcony or explore the restaurants, amusement park, and bars.
- Take a walk on the famous Ocean City Beach just 200 yards from the hotel.
- Pump iron or work on your cardio in the 24/7 fitness center.
- Make a splash in the outdoor pool or soak and relax in the heated indoor pool (limited capacity).
- Kick back and socialize at the W XYZ Bar, enjoy the sun at the seasonal Liquid Therapy Tiki Bar, or grab a quick breakfast at Refuel Grab n' Go.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the "10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk." Kids can ride a ferris wheel and climb aboard one of the country’s oldest carousels at Trimper’s Amusement Park, a family-owned theme park open for more than 100 years.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
King Balcony Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Balcony Room and Waterfront Double-Queen Balcony Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet 40 lbs. or less may be added for no additional fee.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor Bar
- Pet Friendly
- Fitness center with Peloton
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private Balconies
- Couple steps away from Beach, Restaurants, Bars and Convention Center.
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Aloft Ocean City
Nearest airports: Salisbury-Ocean City: Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY; 28.4 mi)
Cab fare: about $80 including a 15% tip
Distance from Baltimore: about 144 miles