What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Stay for two in an Aloft city-view king room, Aloft city-view two-double room, Aloft garden-view king room, or Aloft garden-view two-double room
- Select options include two drinks per stay
- Select options are all-inclusive
Included in all-inclusive:
- Daily breakfast at W XYZ Restaurant
- Daily lunch and dinner at Ático Rooftop Bar & Lounge or W XYZ Restaurant
- Snacks, local spirits and liquors, water, wine, beer, and soft drinks at Ático Rooftop Bar & Lounge or W XYZ Bar
- International and national drinks
Resort at a Glance: Aloft Tulum
Aloft Tulum makes for a great base for a Mexico adventure. Here, guests are placed right in the city center near enticing dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities. The property is just a short drive away from stunning Caribbean beaches. Tulum itself offers archaeological areas, cenotes, natural reserves, and much more.
- Dining options include WXYZ Restaurant which features a diverse menu and an urban loft-like space. Ático Rooftop Bar & Lounge serves delicious food and cocktails with stunning views.
- Modern suites boast modern amenities including 55” TVs with cable, mini-fridges, air-conditioning and more.
- Keep up with your fitness routine at the 24-hour gym with free weights, cardio equipment, weight machines, and more.
- Take a dip in the resort’s two pools.
Mexico’s Riviera Maya: Rich with History and Tropical Calm
Just south of Cancún, the Riviera Maya is a nearly 80-mile stretch of Caribbean coastline fronted by towns rich in Mexican culture. For some of the area’s best beaches, clubs, and snorkeling reefs, head to the rapidly growing city of Playa del Carmen. Farther south, Tulum sits on a perch of rocky bluffs and is better known for ancient ruins, including temples and a cliff-side castle. The inhabitants of Tulum—which means “walled” in the aboriginal language—first erected the city’s outer fortress to protect themselves from belligerent invaders. Today, the wall guards the archaeological zone, beginning with an entryway of two corbel arches and a limestone house built over an underwater cave.
Swimming in the secret caves isn’t allowed, but a scenic drive south of Playa del Carmen brings you to the Yucatán Peninsula’s legendary limestone cenotes, freshwater sinkholes created by an underground river system. At the Cenote Cristalino, you can jump from terraced outcroppings into an exposed pool or go snorkeling in underwater caves. You can also watch locals expertly flip, dive, and synchronously cannonball into the clear water at this popular weekend hangout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 118 km from the hotel. Airport shuttle service can be arranged for an additional US$107 each way by contacting the hotel directly.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two guests. It’s $65 plus tax per night for each additional guest in the all-inclusive Aloft garden-view two-double room option. For the Aloft city-view two double room it’s $25 plus tax per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call +52 984 689 0431.
Aloft City-View King Room and Aloft Garden-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Aloft City-View Two-Double Room and Aloft Garden-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: US$65 plus tax per night for each additional guest in all-inclusive option. US$25 plus tax per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free in room only option
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional US$12 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 75 lbs or less may be added for an additional US$50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Rooftop and splash pool
- Restaurants and bars
24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Mini-fridges in-room
- Self-parking (additional fee)
- Airport Shuttle (additional fee)
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $10 daily service fee per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloft Tulum
- Nearest airport; Cancun International Airport (CUN; 118km)
- Airport shuttle available at an additional fee