Resort at a Glance: Alsol Tiara Collection Cap Cana
Though waves roll in just steps from Alsol Tiara Collection Cap Cana, there’s a whole lot packed between you and the warm sands of the private beach. Palm trees and freeform pools dot the grounds; inside, designer furnishings and tropical hues decorate guest rooms, all of which have a water view. This all-inclusive, 4-star resort is brand-new, so you’ll be among the first guests to experience the luxury.
- Included in your stay: all meals, drinks, and snacks
- Onsite dining: three bars and three restaurants, including a poolside grill, sports bar, and pan-Asian eatery
- Tee off right along the ocean at the Punta Espada Golf Club, which was designed by Jack Nicklaus; transportation is provided to and from the course.
- Pamper yourself in indoor and outdoor spa rooms, a steam room, and a sauna.
- Branch out at other Alsol resorts in Cap Cana (access to all is included in your stay), which have a total of 17 different restaurants. Transportation is not included; taxi service available for $3 per cab, one-way (up to four people per cab).
- Explore the ocean with fishing charters and boat rentals.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is 15 minutes from the property. A taxi costs about $45.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard in a junior ocean-view suite is $100 per night for each additional guest 7 or older; $25 per night for each additional guest 6 or younger. The maximum occupancy is two for the deluxe ocean-view swim-up suite.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.