What You Get
- Stay for two in a downtown-view king room, downtown-view two-double room, mountain-view king room, or mountain-view two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are nonrefundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs
Pikes Peak rises in the distance behind the Antlers Hilton, and the glittering buildings of downtown Colorado Springs surround the hotel on the other side. Select guest rooms have views of the majestic mountain; others look out onto the cityscape. The picturesque location makes it easy to get to nearby ski resorts in winter and to stroll downtown to antique shops and independently owned boutiques.
- Bison rib eye and fresh fish give new meaning to the phrase “pub fare” at the lively Judge Baldwin’s restaurant.
- Swim year round in the indoor pool and recharge in the whirlpool tub.
- Sip coffee fireside at Mocha Bean, where you can nibble baked goods that come piping hot out of the oven.
Colorado Springs, Colorado: Cultured College Town Where the Mountains Meet the Plains
Colorado Springs is the second-biggest city in Colorado, but it still has a frontier feel; there are vast plains and towering mountains just east of the city. At more than 14,000 feet, Pikes Peak dominates the landscape. The mountain—once thought to be insurmountable—inspired part of the lyrics to “America the Beautiful.” You can hike the mountainside or take in the surroundings by car along the 19-mile Pikes Peak Highway, which doubles as a racing course for motorcycles and cars during the annual Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
You can easily reach the summit of Pikes Peak via the Cog Railway, a three-hour train ride that makes a steep climb past boulders, streams, and trees that are roughly 2,000 years old. Along the way, keep an eye out for Colorado’s state animal, the bighorn sheep; they gather in herds in the mountains.
Though a lot of activity here skews toward the outdoors, Colorado Springs has plenty else going for it, particularly in the artistic realm. Downtown you’ll find the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, home to masterpieces by contemporary American painters that include John Singer Sargent and Georgia O’Keeffe. You can also participate in an art walk through local art galleries on the first Friday of each month from April through December.
Mountain- or Downtown-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Mountain- or Downtown-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: lot parking available for an additional $17 per day; valet available for an additional $22 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the hotel or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Coffee shop
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs
- Nearest airport: Colorado Springs (COS; 13 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from COS, including a 15% tip
- Shuttle service: $35 one way from COS