What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or four in a deluxe double-queen room
- Daily breakfast for two
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $12 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Avanti International Resort
The Avanti International Resort is set on International Drive, one of the most convenient locations if you want to explore Orlando’s theme parks. The resort makes that easy—its shuttle will take you to top attractions including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, and Universal Orlando Resort. You’ll also be within walking distance of shops and themed restaurants.
- Hit the mock beach: The resort’s sprawling outdoor pool and water playscape are surrounded by golden sand, lounge chairs, a hot tub, and a beach-volleyball court.
- Spacious rooms are designed for families; they feature refrigerators, bold color schemes, and HDTVs.
- Fuel up with Starbucks coffee in the lobby.
- Turn kids loose at the onsite arcade, complete with air hockey and video games.
- Award: A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2017
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $12 resort fee includes: WiFi throughout the property, scheduled theme park shuttles, self-parking, unlimited local and 800-number phone calls, and fitness center access.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Beach volleyball and shuffleboard
- Pool bar and two cafes
- Fitness center
- Free shuttle to theme parks
- WiFi access
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $12 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Avanti International Resort
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 13 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO, including a 15% tip