What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Cruise (2 nights)
- 2 nights aboard The Grand Classica in an interior cabin or ocean-view cabin for two
- Select options include five drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) per room per stay
Attractions & Meals
- All meals and select non-alcoholic beverages onboard (excluding specialty dining options)
- Supervised kid’s programs
- Theater shows, live music, pool-deck parties, day in The Bahamas
- Spa and beauty salon and full casino available
How to Book
- Choose your option and dates of travel from the calendar.
- After purchasing this deal you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- A Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line concierge will reach out to you directly via phone and email within 5 days to provide your trip itinerary.
- Once you receive your email confirmation from Groupon, you must also contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at 877 806-7447 to book your reservation.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included. Valet parking is available for $20 per night. Government taxes and fees of $88.44 per person for Grand Bahama.
- A passport or both a U.S. government-issued birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- For updated Covid requirements*, please click here
- Official language: English
- Currency: U.S. currency is accepted onboard.
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Aboard the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy delicious meals, talented performers in multiple lounges and the Grand Theater, buzzing casinos, and active pool decks with wonderful vistas. Additional land and sea excursions are available for purchase on the ship, including snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, and all-inclusive resort beach days.
- The itinerary is sent within 5 days of booking on our side.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What travel documents are required?
A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the U.S.
2. What are the gratuities onboard?
Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard?
Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per device per day or $25 per device for the entire length of the cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher?
This deal covers a stay for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one deal. Additional occupants 3 years or older may be added for $112 + taxes per guest per night; kids 2 or younger may be added for additional $72 + taxes per kid per night, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 for further details.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?
No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts U.S. currency.
- One booking covers a cruise for two people. No additional fee to travel solo.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Interior Cabin and Ocean-View Cabin
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Ocean-View Cabin Maximum occupancy: 2
- Interior Cabin Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard occupancy: $112 + taxes per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $72 + taxes per night for each additional kid 11 or younger, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 for further details
- Parking: valet available for an additional $22 per day.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed onboard the vessel.
- Accessibility: call Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the cruise line or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Pools and hot tubs
- Sun deck
- Meals and select beverages included (except specialty dining options)
- Live entertainment
- Spa, salon, and fitness center
- Duty-free shopping and gift shops
- Kids’ clubs
- WiFi (additional fees)
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
- Customer is responsible to have proper documentation for entry into the Bahamas
- A passport is required for all travel outside the US
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- A Bahamian Health Travel Visa is currently required for entry to the Bahamas - https://travel.gov.bs/
- $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.