Luxury hotel near Medano Beach offers a pool-deck lounge and Mexican-Mediterranean restaurant
Hotel at a Glance: Bahia Hotel and Beach House
Bahia Hotel and Beach House is just a two-minute walk from the white sand and clear blue waters of Medano Beach, one of the most popular spots in Cabo San Lucas. If you’re looking to swim and sunbathe even closer to your room, head to the hotel’s outdoor pool, where a swim-up bar keeps the drinks flowing.
- Eat in style at Bar Esquina, which blends Mexican and Mediterranean flavors to create dishes such as spicy shrimp with coconut-lime risotto.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the private beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool.
- Luxe guest rooms feature comfy beds with goose-feather comforters and 800-thread-count sheets; deluxe rooms also have private patios.
- SUR Beach House is a versatile retreat on Medano beach where guests may order food and cocktails, or simply sunbathe and relax on the private beachfront.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) in San José del Cabo and transportation can be scheduled for an additional fee directly through the hotel front desk at (866) 224-4234.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard in a deluxe double-queen room is $35 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.