Top Reasons to Stay at Bahia Resort Hotel
- This massive, upscale resort set along Mission Bay has its own beachfront and rents out sailboats, kayaks, and powerboats. There are complimentary beach cabanas as well.
- Seals live in a habitat on the property, and you can watch them play up close.
- The resort is located less than five minutes from SeaWorld San Diego, and it’s also close to the 4,000-acre Mission Bay Park, where you’ll find swimming beaches, bike paths, and roller coasters.
- Bay-view suites and studios feature fully equipped kitchens and patios overlooking the bay.
- The onsite restaurant, Café Bahia, serves Southern California fare, including fresh salads, sandwiches, and hearty breakfasts. You can sip cocktails next to the fireplace at the Moroccan-inspired Tangier Lounge or enjoy drinks and snacks at the poolside bar and grill.
San Diego: Historical Attractions and Electric Nightlife in Southern California
San Diego's sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted vacationing out-of-towners, but the city's inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably one of the trendiest listings on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of San Diego nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings now occupied by high-end boutiques, jewelers, and gourmet restaurants.
A stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 separate museums, as well as the world-famous and much beloved San Diego Zoo. There's also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists produce pottery, handblown glass, and oil paintings for sale.
Farther north, in Old Town—site of the first European settlement in California—shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful wrestling masks, woven baskets, and maracas. Nearby stands The Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit rooms filled with Victorian furniture, eerie dolls, and squeegees for ectoplasm cleanup.
_No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions._