What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a resort king room, resort double-queen room, resort king studio suite, or resort double-queen studio suite
- Select options include a $15 or $25 dining credit per stay, depending on option purchased, valid at Burger Brasserie, BLT Steak, Sterling Brunch, LavAzza, Nosh Deli, Shiver, or Sully’s Casino Bar. Availability subject to change. Current open outlets are Burger Brasserie, Lavazza, & Shiver.
$37 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Daily in-room high-speed internet access
- All local calls
- Daily fitness center access for two
Hotel at a Glance: Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is right in the center of all the action on the Strip, where the classic and modern combine. After spending time in the giant casino, complete with classic slot and table games, you’ll be able to relax in a newly renovated spacious guest room that features a marble bathroom and pillow-top beds.
- Use your $15 or $25 dining credit at Bally’s restaurants: Burger Brasserie, BLT Steak, Sterling Brunch, LavAzza, Nosh Deli, Shiver, or Sully’s Casino Bar. (availability subject to change.)
- Shop ‘til you drop at the Grand Bazaar Shops. The modern shopping center is inspired by famous open-air markets around the world and features a giant crystal starburst that lights up to create a party-like atmosphere each night at midnight.
- Relax and refresh at the Voie Spa & Salon, located in Paris Las Vegas (an attached sister property). This 25,000-square-foot spa facility was built around the concept of a French Sensory Journey – inspired by France’s countryside and made to offer a full mind and body wellness experience.
- Check out the attractions like Real Bodies or Twilight Zone Mini Golf located on the Mall level for guests of all ages.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. Head to LINQ Promenade for a shopping and dining experience, then ride atop the High Roller observation wheel. Thanks to the strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace, you can virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Resort King Room and Resort King Studio Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Resort Double-Queen Room and Resort Double-Queen Studio Suite
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $37 resort fee includes: WiFi, local calls, and access to fitness center.
- Parking: complimentary self parking; valet parking is not currently offered.
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms subject to availability at check-in.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Live entertainment
- Restaurants and bars
- Outdoor pool with palm trees
- Outdoor pool with palm trees (seasonal; March–September pending weather)
- WiFi access (included in resort fee)
- Tennis complex
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $37 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $50–$150 refundable deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Nearest airport: McCarran International (LAS; 4 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: Deuce/SDX bus stop at Paris Las Vegas
- Cab fare: approximately $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip
- Dedicated Monorail station on property