Top Reasons to Visit Banff Voyager Inn
- Banff Voyager Inn sits in the midst of the Canadian Rockies, just a few minutes from forested hiking trails and glacier-fed lakes inside Banff National Park.
- All double-queen rooms have free WiFi and private balconies with views of the surrounding mountains.
- Chefs at Mountain Home Smokehouse Grill smoke baby back ribs, beef brisket, and German-style pork loin onsite.
- The hotel has a heated outdoor pool that’s open all year long as well as an indoor hot tub and sauna.
- You’re just a 15-minute walk from downtown Banff, where you’ll find local restaurants and shops set along the Bow River.
Banff, Alberta: Tiny Town in the Canadian Rockies with Year-Round Outdoor Activities
The tiny mountain town of Banff is ringed by rugged peaks and dense pine forests in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, about 90 minutes west of Calgary. The town is just minutes away from year-round outdoor activities at Banff National Park. The park encompasses 2,564 square miles of snow-capped mountains, coniferous forests, and glacial lakes that are a shocking shade of blue; US News & World Report called Banff one of the best national parks in the world.
In the winter, skiing is the area’s big draw, with three ski resorts totaling nearly 300 runs. Once the snow melts, you can still enjoy the brisk mountain air on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails such as Stoney Squaw Summit, an uphill route that wends through dense forests to a stunning mountain vista. Another popular attraction—Banff Upper Hot Springs—is open to the public all year long. The mineral-rich waters, which stay at a constant 98–104 degrees Fahrenheit, are part of the highest hot-springs system in Canada.
Downtown Banff is a bustling commercial center filled with independent shops. A slew of bars and restaurants serve bison, venison, and elk. The sparkling Bow River winds through town; take a stroll along the Bow River Falls trail and you’ll get up-close views of the cascading waters.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.