What You Get
- Stay for up to four in a double-queen room or up to six in a two-bedroom suite
- Double-queen room includes daily breakfast for four, four-person golf cart rental, and $50 beverage credit
- Two-bedroom suite includes daily breakfast for six, six-person golf cart rental, and $100 beverage credit
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 16-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $30 refundable authorization charge due at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Bay Lodging Resort
Bay Lodging Resort lies a few blocks inland from downtown Put-in-Bay, a coastal community on the northern shores of South Bass Island in Lake Erie. The island is small and parking is limited, so residents usually rely on bicycles and golf carts to get around. With this getaway, you can cruise around town with an oversize golf-cart rental for the duration of your stay.
- Cheer on the home team at the Buckeye Tiki Bar, where you can use your included beverage credit.
- Indoor and outdoor pools mean you can go swimming all year long. (There’s also a 10-person hot tub.)
- Spacious accommodations: Choose the two-bedroom suite for room for six people, or the two-queen room for space for four.
- Why visit now: Put-in-Bay hosts live musical performances and other events into October at various pubs and saloons around town.
Put-in-Bay, Ohio: Quaint Lake Erie Village on South Bass Island
South Bass Island is small, with just 128 permanent residents. You can walk the width of the island’s largest part in about 30 minutes. But don’t let South Bass Island’s diminutive size fool you—there’s plenty to do. Because it's located in Lake Erie, South Bass Island has long attracted visitors as a summer destination. Swing by Put-in-Bay’s downtown area to grab a bite or kick back with a brew until the wee hours. Nearly all of the island’s attractions are within walking distance, but if you’d rather not hoof it, you can scoot around the island like a lot of locals do—in a golf cart.
Part of the island’s importance lies in its naval history. In 1813, naval commander Oliver Hazard Perry sailed from Put-in-Bay to attack a fleet of British ships during the Battle of Lake Erie. Today, Perry’s Victory & International Peace Memorial commemorates the battle with a 350-foot Doric column that overlooks Lake Erie. An elevator whisks visitors to an open-air observation deck atop the structure.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two queen beds and one queen sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property; a fee of $250 will be charged for smoking in a non-smoking room.
- Pet policy: one pet up to 20 lbs. may be added for an additional $40 per night; limited pet-friendly rooms available; subject to availability.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Outdoor pool (open May–Oct)
- Grilling area (seasonal)
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Buckeye-themed tiki bar
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 16-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $30 refundable authorization charge due at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bay Lodging Resort
- By ferry: Jet Express ferries run daily between Port Clinton and Put-in-Bay; see the schedule here.