Top Reasons to Stay at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
- Located in North Myrtle Beach, the resort is near attractions such as Barefoot Landing, the Alabama Theatre, and several championship golf courses open year-round.
- The resort has seven jetted tubs, three outdoor pools, and a three-building aquatic complex with two pools and a lazy river.
- You can visit the on-site Sandtrap Sports Bar & Grill for bbq wings or the oceanfront Blue Bistro, serving a full breakfast menu, among other options.
- Kids Eat Free program allows children 10 and under to eat for free of the children’s menu for every purchase of a regularly priced adult entrée.
- Spacious guest rooms have wireless Internet access and private balconies. One-bedroom units feature full kitchens and living rooms.
- Business travelers can take advantage of 6,500 square feet of meeting space and a business center.
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Fresh Seafood, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
North Myrtle Beach is at the tip of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The town’s Cherry Grove Pier bustles with activity during the fishing season, and you can rent a rod nearby to take your place alongside veteran anglers. Nearby restaurants serve up fresh, cooked-to-order seafood including crab and shrimp.
About a half-hour southwest of North Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach proper, which USA Today named one of the best family vacation spots in the United States. That was in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than 1 mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into one of the SkyWheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city.