What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room or four in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Spokane Valley Siverstone Inn and Suites
This newly renovated hotel is about a 10-minute drive from Spokane’s city center, a charming downtown with a riverfront park, numerous walking trails, and the Gonzaga University campus. You can also use the hotel as a home base for visiting the region’s mountain resorts—there are five within a two-hour drive.
- Modern amenities: Your guest room has free WiFi, flat-screen TV, plus a microwave and a mini-fridge.
- Relax with a dip in the indoor pool or the hot tub. (currently closed)
- Start your day right with a free breakfast.
- Sweet perk: freshly baked cookies later in the day
- Housekeeping service is available upon request
Spokane, Washington: Riverfront Park near the Rocky Mountains
Spokane is Washington’s second-largest city, but it manages to stay in touch with its green side. In fact, the town’s motto is “Near nature. Near perfect.” Throughout Spokane, you’ll find tons of parks and gardens as well as the Spokane River, which flows through downtown. And then there’s the thundering Spokane Falls at Riverfront Park. The 100-acre public green space also features a century-old carousel, an opera house, and an outdoor Ice Palace that’s open for skating from October through March. There’s a host of recreational opportunities just outside of Spokane as well. You can go boating and fishing on Lake Coeur d’Alene across the Idaho border (it’ll take you about an hour to get there), and the nearby Rocky Mountains offer unparalleled skiing, biking, and hiking.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool and hot tub (currently closed)
- Complimentary fresh-baked cookies
- Fitness center (currently closed)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Spokane Valley Siverstone Inn and Suites
- Nearest airport: Spokane International Airport (GEG; 14 mi)
- Distance from Spokane: 8 miles