Hotel at a Glance: Beaver Run Resort
Set at the base of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Beaver Run Resort pulls in repeat visitors for a reason: it’s within walking distance of historic downtown Breckenridge as well as miles of hiking and biking trails. The property features individually owned units with hotel amenities, meaning you’ll feel like a guest at a comfy mountain lodge.
- Aquatic amenities: heated indoor/outdoor pool, six outdoor hot tubs
- Take the free shuttle to downtown shops and restaurants.
- Food options galore: Everything from groceries and a hip bar to casually elegant dining with mountain views is available onsite.
- Spacious studios feature kitchenettes while suites feature full-size refrigerators, wood-burning fireplaces and private balconies.
- Relax at the Spa at Beaver Run, which administers wraps, facials, massages, and waxing services.
10/3-11/20 is considered an off season. During this time the property will be offering modified services, which can include limited access to shuttle, restaurants, and bar.
Breckenridge, Colorado: Charming Mountain Town with World-Class Skiing
Like many villages in the Rocky Mountains, Breckenridge began as a mining boomtown when gold was found there in 1859. Brothels and saloons soon popped up to accommodate miners. A century later, faced with a dwindling population, Breckenridge reinvented itself as a ski destination. Today, Breck is among the top ski towns in Colorado, along with renowned resorts such as Vail and Aspen.
If you’re visiting in warmer weather, there’s still plenty to do. Head to downtown Breckenridge, where the quaint Main Street is lined with carefully preserved Victorian-era buildings that now house art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants.