What You Get
View local health guidelines and requirements for travel to Belize here
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, will be offering COVID-19 testing for additional US$75 per person payable via Zelle, Venmo, or cash. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort when 3 or more guests are on-site. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in.
- Stay for two in a standard room
- Select options include one-way airport transfer from Phillip Goldson International Airport (BZE) for two per stay (3-, 4-, and 5-night options)
Hotel at a Glance: Belize Boutique Resort & Spa
Belize Boutique Resort & Spa is unquestionably the place to be for a truly authentic Belize adventure. This peaceful restorative boutique resort and spa is the closest Jungle resort to the Belize International Airport with just 20 rooms, suites, and bungalows spaced on a 1000-acre jungle reserve, social distancing is built in. That means more space for spa-goers, guests swimming in the two outdoor pools, and less noise for those sipping rum punch and hibiscus mojitos under the palm trees. The surrounding jungle at this resort creates an elegant, yet contemporary artistic atmosphere. Adventure on a worry-free vacation to Belize. This private resort and spa in Belize is a Certified Gold Standard Hotel & Gold Standard Tour Operator by the Belize Tourism Board with exceptional cleaning and sanitization protocols to ensure the trip from start to finish is worry-free. Health and safety throughout the stay is a top priority.
- Included with this deal: one-way transfer from Phillip S.W. Goldson International Airport (included with 3-, 4-, and 5-night option)
- Eclectic style: Guest rooms are as colorful as their garden surroundings, with individually selected decor and locally-made furniture.
- Food & Drinks are made to order with the freshest local and organic ingredients. The restaurant caters to a variety of diets, including vegetarian and vegan.
- Spa specialty: mud massage to detoxify the body, firm the skin and leave you feeling silky smooth and rejuvenated.
- Adventure tours include on-property hikes, bucket list tours to Mayan Ruins, cave tubing, ziplininig, and snorkeling on the second largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere.
Maskall, Belize: Rural Village near Ancient Ruins
Maskall is tucked in a corner of the Belize rainforest, only about 10 miles from one of the country’s most famous attractions: Altun Ha. The archaeological site once served as a major Mayan trading center and may also have been a religious center. Today, its stepped pyramids appear on Belizean banknotes as well as the label of Belikin beer, a local brew.
Explore the nearby Mayan Ruins of Altun Ha, 20 minutes from the Resort, and feel the mysticism. Discover the wildlife along the river as you trek towards Lamanai Mayan Ruin. Venture to the Mayan underworld on a cave tubing tour or (Actun Tunichil Mukna) ATM Cave expedition. Visit the Baboon Sanctuary or Crooked Tree Bird Sanctuary. Adventure on a snorkeling tour to Caye Caulker or just relax and enjoy the Cayes for the Day. Rejuvenate with a professional Mud Massage or lounge by the pools. There is plenty to do and the Resort team can curate an itinerary that allows the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Phillip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) is the closest airport and is approximately 34 miles from the property or an hour by car. Select options include a one-way airport transfer for two per stay.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two people. Please contact the property to add an additional guest to select rooms.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 815-312-1237 via WhatsApp.
- One king bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2–3
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact property for details.
- Check in: 2:30 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking in room or main areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two outdoor pools
- Outdoor solar heated mineral bath
- Dining areas and several lounge areas
- Full restaurant and bar (not included)
- Full body Spa on Property (fees apply)
- Adventure tours (fees apply)
- Complimentary WiFi in common areas
- Exercise room
- 90-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Belize Boutique Resort & Spa
- Nearest airport: Phillip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE; 34 mi/54 km)
- Shuttle service: one-way transfer from BZE included with this deal for 3-, 4-, and 5-night options