Hotel 10 minutes away from DFW International Airport with an outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, and a complimentary shuttle service
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Wake up to the smell of coffee from your in-room roaster or a glass of juice and toast from the free continental breakfast at the Best Western Irving Inn & Suites. After grabbing a cup of Joe to go, hop on the hotel’s complimentary shuttle for a 10-minute ride to the terminals at DFW Airport or explore the surrounding areas of Irving, Dallas, or Fort Worth—all within a 30-minute driving distance.
- Dine all day with complimentary breakfast and grab a bite later from nearby restaurants and grocery stores, some within walking distance.
- Browse the web using the hotel’s free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi.
- Pump some iron in the hotel’s fitness center, featuring a treadmill and stationary bike.
- Take a swim in the wide outdoor pool and hot tub, weather permitting.
- Hop on the shuttle to any attraction within a 1-mile radius of the hotel.
- See a game at the famous Cowboys Stadium, only 15 miles away.
Irving, Texas: World-Famous Equestrian Statues and Artistic Community
Though Irving is much smaller than its booming neighbors Dallas and Fort Worth, the city earned a place on the map as the home of the biggest equestrian sculptures on the planet. The bronze horses are nearly twice the size of an actual horse and seem to be frozen midgallop as they splash across a fountain. You can also see live horses in action by riding a real-life steed through winding trails (there are many horseback-riding outfitters in and around the city).
Head out of the urban center for more rugged outdoor adventure. The Campion Trail caters to hikers and bird watchers as they make their way past rivers and creeks that flow through thickets of towering trees. The picturesque landscape also helps inspire an artistic presence in Irving; at the Irving Arts Center, you can stroll through an outdoor sculpture garden or see live ballet.