What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room, king room, or king suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a king suite
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Long Beach Inn
Best Western Long Beach Inn embodies the distinctive, small-town vibe of the area. The hotel is located just a stone’s throw away from local attractions, shopping, and dining opportunities. Guests can take a relaxing walk to view the chilling waves of the Pacific Ocean.
- Guest rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, Wi-Fi. and flat-screen TVs.
- Explore local curiosities and peculiar antiques: The hotel is located near Marsh’s Free Museum and World Kite Museum. Experience the Jake the Alligator Man display and see a variety of breathtaking kites.
- Start your day out right with the complimentary breakfast and prepare for exploring local attractions. After a long day, sit back and unwind munching on fresh, hot-baked cookies.
- Pump some iron and work on your physique at the 24-hour, well-equipped fitness center.
Long Beach, Washington: Clams, Kites, and Cranberries on the Pacific Coast
About 115 miles northwest of Portland, 28 miles of uninterrupted shoreline stretches across the Long Beach Peninsula. Crowds flock to the area all year—even in the winter months, when average temperatures are in the 40s. The main draw during that part of the year is clamming. On certain government-approved dates, you can take to the sands to dig for fresh razor clams, which locals enjoy battered and fried in butter.
Come spring, warmer weather brings out swarms of colorful kites. Kite flying is something of an obsession in Long Beach. The town is home to an annual kite festival as well as the World Kite Museum, dedicated to the art, history, and science of kite making. Another local obsession is cranberries—their bright-red bogs line the coast from Oregon to British Columbia. At the Pacific Coast Cranberry Museum in Long Beach, you can learn about the history of cranberry farming and tour a bog.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $12 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs up to 80 lbs. each may be added for an additional $20 per pet per night or $100 per week.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary self-parking
- Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers in-room
- Pet-friendly (up to two dogs; additional fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Western Long Beach Inn
- Nearest airport: Astoria Regional Airport (AST; 22 mi)
- Cab fare: $65 from AST including a 15% tip
- Distance from Seattle: 171 mi