Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Naples Inn & Suites
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites offers a variety of convenient accommodations less than 10 minutes from downtown Naples, just a mile from the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, and a short drive from several beaches along the Florida Gulf Coast. All rooms, suites, and condos have big TVs and patios or balconies, while suites provide more space and condos boast full kitchens and covered parking.
- Poolside breakfast: Start the day right by dining poolside on complimentary eggs, waffles, fruit, baked goods, and more, with gluten-free options available.
- Don't miss an episode: Room have 42" to 55" Samsung Smart TVs equipped with HBO, Netflix, and BluRay players; the hotel also has a free video library stocked with more than 600 films.
- Take a dip in the hotel's two pools and two jacuzzi spas, all surrounded by lush gardens, koi ponds, and sculptures.
- Practice putting: Prep for Naples' famous golf courses on the 9-hole putting green.
- Take a ride on a rented bicycle.
- Notable accolades: The hotel received a TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence.
Naples, Florida: Upscale Retreat on Pristine West Coast
Located along the southwest edge of Florida on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is a small city set among wandering waterways and scenic estuaries. Everything in Naples seems impeccably clean, from the bleached sand of its 10-mile-long pristine beaches to the bathwater-warm water that’s as clear as glass. One of the prettiest spots is Naples Pier. This dock extends 1,000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico, leaving plenty of room for a crowd of anglers to cast their lines for pompano, a plump silver fish that makes for good eating.
Inland from the pier you can find Old Naples, where luxury cars are parked outside art galleries, upscale restaurants, and bars with outdoor patios. Walk along the brick sidewalks of Third Street South and you’ll find open plazas with antique bronze fountains as well as turn-of-the century cottages and striking Mediterranean Revival homes.
More than 80 championship golf courses are located throughout Naples, and the city bills itself as the Golf Capital of the World. It's a lofty claim, to be sure, but Naples has warm, tropical weather year-round and the second-most golf holes per capita in the country, according to World Golf.