Top Reasons to Stay at Best Western Plus Ambassador Suites Venice
- It’s just a short drive from Venice Beach, downtown Venice, and the Venice Area Audubon Society Rookery, one of the nation’s top spots for bird watching.
- There’s a deck for sunbathing along the property’s heated outdoor pool.
- Each of the roomy suites feels like a home away from home—there’s a kitchenette in each, for instance, and you can rent DVDs for free.
- An assortment of dining options are just a short walk away, from burger joints and pubs to Japanese steakhouses.
- The hotel is equipped for business travelers, who can take advantage of the spacious conference rooms, catering services, and audiovisual equipment.
Venice, Florida: Championship Golf Courses and Beaches Along the Gulf
Venice is situated on central Florida’s west coast, and it has seven miles of beachfront facing the Gulf of Mexico. It’s a popular casting-off point for fishing—anglers line up along the 700-foot-long Venice Beach Pier in hopes of catching tarpon, flounder, or Spanish mackerel. Along the shoreline, it’s popular to go beachcombing for shark’s teeth.
There’s more to the city that its beaches. Venice also boasts a number of championship golf courses. Downtown Venice is a charming mix of al fresco cafes, funky boutiques, and historical sites. Each Saturday, at the Venice Farmers’ Market, you can pick up fresh seafood, locally grown produce, and handmade knickknacks.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.