Top Reasons to Visit Best Western Plus Otay Valley
- The hotel is located near downtown San Diego's major attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and the trendy Gaslamp Quarter.
- It’s also a great jumping-off point for trips into Mexico—the border is about 4 miles south of the hotel.
- A Southwestern theme pervades the Mission-style building, which has clay roof tiles and stucco walls. Vibrant yellow and orange accents add warmth to guest rooms.
- Your stay includes complimentary amenities such as a hot breakfast buffet, WiFi, and cable TV with HBO.
Highlights of Chula Vista, California
- What's in a name: Chula Vista means "beautiful view" in Spanish. Given the town's location between the Pacific Ocean on one side and mountains on the other, it's not hard to see why.
- Outdoor fun: The area's perpetually pleasant weather makes it ideal for hiking, kayaking, or water-parking at Aquatica San Diego.
- Distance from downtown San Diego and the Mexican border: less than 10 miles (in opposite directions)
- San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter: Arguably the trendiest listing on the National Register of Historic Places. The district's nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings are occupied by high-end boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and hip nightclubs.
- Balboa Park: A San Diego icon home to 17 separate museums, including the world-famous San Diego Zoo.