What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center
At Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center, each guest can feel at home. Each morning starts with a complimentary grab-and-go breakfast service that can be complemented with a refreshing coffee or tea. Visitors can decide if they prefer to relax in their own cozy rooms that feature TV sets with HBO access, as well as kitchenettes to prepare own meals, and high-speed internet access that can help to stay up to date with work or family matters. Those who wish to burn some calories can head to the exercise facility for a cardio workout, or jump in the heated outdoor pool and soak up the Florida sun. Located in Palm Beach County, the hotel offers easy access to shopping destinations such as Palm Beach Gardens Mall, and to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park that features pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters for enthusiasts of snorkeling and fishing.
- Start the day well with complimentary grab-and-go breakfast service.
- Comfortable rooms feature kitchenettes, TVs, and high-speed internet access.
- Make a splash in the outdoor heated pool for a refreshing swim.
- Explore Palm Beach to see natural beauty, historical architecture, and bustling city life.
Palm Beach, Florida: Upscale Beach Town North of Boca Raton
Palm Beach has long been a favored retreat for America’s rich and famous—the Kennedys, Trumps, and Rockefellers have all spent winters here. The warm weather, gorgeous beaches, and golf courses are a surefire cure for the winter blues, and they don’t hurt in summer either. Midtown Beach, a kid-friendly stretch of golden sand surrounded by glitzy estates, is an ideal spot for building a tan or a sand castle.
Just across the Intracoastal Waterway lies lively West Palm Beach, home to CityPlace, a stylish outdoor mall. If shopping’s not your scene, revisit the Gilded Age at the Flagler Museum, a Beaux-Arts mansion built by Standard Oil founder Henry Flagler in 1902. You can walk through opulent halls, parlors, and ballrooms on a guided tour or stop for afternoon tea in the glassed-in pavilion.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $30 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Restaurant and cocktail lounge
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
Room kitchenettes with coffee and tea makers, microwaves, and fridges
- Pet friendly (extra fees apply)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites and Conference Center
- Nearest airport: Palm Beach International Airport (PBI; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: $45, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Federal Hwy at Comfort Inn bus stop
- Distance from Palm Beach: 11 miles