What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
$10 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool and hot tubs
- Pool table
- Electric car charging station
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa
Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa is set amid red-rock formations and tree-covered mountains. Past its rich, wooden exterior you’ll find a wealth of amenities. Go for a swim beneath the pool’s gentle waterfall, which pours into colorfully lit water, or relax in the indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Head to the Noorish Spa for a rejuvenating massage or foot treatment. You can enjoy your favorite beverages by the outdoor patio’s two fire pits. When you’re ready to explore the outdoors, there are only 7 miles to Cedar Breaks National Monument, and a 90-minute drive to Zion National Park or Bryce Canyon National Park.
There may be changes in amenities due to precautions taken for COVID-19. Please contact the property for more details
- Grab a bite: at the Iron Rock restaurant or The Lift Bar and Grill
- Rustic accommodations are decorated with Mission-style furniture, exposed beams, and nature photography. Each room is also equipped with a microwave, a mini-fridge, and free WiFi.
- Walk to Brian Head Ski Resort for hiking, biking, and ziplining.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument: At this national park (just 7 miles away) you can peer down a half-mile-deep rock formation or wander through a bristlecone pine forest at 10,000 feet in elevation.
Brian Head, Utah: Views of the Red Rocks and World-Class Mountain Biking
One of the United States’ highest towns, Brian Head is nestled amid southwest Utah’s pine-covered mountain ranges. The tiny town has a population hovering around 100, but what it lacks in size it makes up in natural splendor. At 11,000 feet, Brian Head Resort draws skiers and snowboarders in the winter and mountain bikers in the summer. Take a relatively easy hike to the summit and you can see mountains in Nevada and Arizona. Perhaps the best view is of Utah’s Red Rocks—miles of cliffs and canyons cutting a striking crimson figure against the horizon.
From Brian Head, you’re within easy driving distance of several national parks and monuments. One of the most famous is Cedar Breaks National Monument, where ancient rock formations create a natural amphitheater. Colorful limestone spires and crags characterize the landscape, which is home to yellow-bellied marmots, western big-eared bats, mountain lions, and other wildlife.
Less than a two-hour drive south, Zion National Park makes for a great day trip. Its 2,000-foot sandstone walls command immediate attention, but the park also encompasses pine groves, wildflowers, and rock formations. About 90 minutes east of the lodge is Bryce Canyon National Park and its hundreds of hoodoos—oddly shaped spires of limestone, sandstone, and mudstone.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs up to 80 lb. may be added for an additional $30 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Onsite dining
- Onsite bar, seasonal hours
- Indoor pool open from 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Fitness center
- Free Tesla charger
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $10 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa
- Nearest airports: Cedar City Regional Airport (CDC; 15 miles) or McCarran International Airport (LAS; 210 miles)
- Cab fare: about $90 to CDC including 15% tip