What You Get
- Stay for two in a king or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Dates into March 2015
Policies and Fees
* Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
* Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
* Additional fees: $150 refundable deposit required at check-in
* Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Premier Ivy Hotel Napa
Best Western Premier Ivy Hotel Napa is a great destination for wine lovers. Take a drive in any direction—there are more than 400 family-owned vineyards scattered throughout Napa Valley.
- Nearest wineries: The hotel is within 10 minutes of a handful of wineries, including Robert Mondavi and Stags’ Leap Wineries.
- Free breakfast: hot waffles, fresh fruit, and 100% arabica coffee
- Dine alfresco underneath shady umbrellas on a large outdoor patio.
- Soak up some sun in the outdoor pool and hot tub.
Napa, California: Sprawling Vineyards and Farm-to-Table Dining
Located about a one-hour drive north of San Francisco, Napa Valley—a region that runs from Napa in the south to Calistoga in the north—is California’s capital of all things grape. The valley’s rolling hills are dotted with more than 400 family-owned vineyards, where oak barrels age vintage nectars and visitors are invited to stop, taste, and sniff private-label wines. Vineyards range from St. Helena’s popular Quintessa estate, a 280-acre property specializing in cabernet sauvignon, to lesser-known wineries such as Heibel Ranch Vineyards, which you can tour on the back of a 1963 Jeep. Although some wineries welcome drop-by tastings, your best bet is to make appointments ahead of time.
The valley’s culinary scene has also risen to prominence, with chefs such as Thomas Keller spearheading a haute cuisine movement. The charming main streets of Yountville and St. Helena are studded with gourmet restaurants praised for their sustainable practices and fresh, farm-to-table cuisine. If you’re tired of sipping wine all day, grab a wheat beer or a pale ale at one of the dozens of local breweries.
King Room * One king bed * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Room * Two queen beds * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 * Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free self-parking
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Onsite wine and beer lounge
- Nearby restaurant
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $150 refundable deposit required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Best Western Premier Ivy Hotel Napa
- Nearest airports: Oakland International Airport (OAK; 55 miles), San Francisco International Airport (SFO; 62 miles)
- Distance from San Francisco: 51 miles