What You Get
- Stay for two in a garden fireplace double-queen room
- VIP wine tasting for two per day
- Up to two kids 16 or younger stay free
- Dates into July
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn
Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn sets the stage for romance. You can cuddle by a crackling fire inside your garden fireplace double-queen room and soak in a bubbling hot tub tucked away inside a gazebo. The hotel’s enclosed garden courtyard boasts a fire pit, a heated saltwater pool, and quiet seating areas that are ideal for sharing a bottle of Sonoma Valley wine. Choose your favorite during a VIP wine tasting at select Sonoma Valley vineyards.
- Keep the wine flowing at numerous wine-tasting rooms in Sonoma Plaza, a National Historic Landmark located one block away.
- Free hot breakfast with pancakes, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, and oatmeal
- Pet-friendly amenity: There’s a dog walk located on the property.
Sonoma Valley, California: Relaxed Wine Country and Majestic Redwoods
Located about an hour north of San Francisco, the Sonoma Valley is best known for its wine. The mild climate here allows winemakers to grow cool-weather varietals such as pinot noir and chardonnay. But the valley has a varied landscape; some areas are prime for growing hot-weather vines, too.
Follow 17 miles of country roads that connect the sleepy hamlet of Kenwood to the Carneros appellation and you’ll find more than 40 boutique wineries, most small and family owned. Many are tucked amid oak forests and wildflower meadows. Compared to its neighbor Napa Valley (about 15 miles away), Sonoma feels a little more relaxed and remote: the wineries here are generally more secluded from one another than those in Napa, and tasting rooms tend to be less crowded, even on the weekends.
Even if you aren’t visiting for the vineyards, Sonoma Valley’s gentle climate and diverse natural landscape make it worth a visit. Hiking trails wind past redwood trees as high as skyscrapers, and popular excursions are canoeing on Russian River and sightseeing at the craggy Pacific coastline and its unspoiled beaches.
Garden Fireplace Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per stay
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added to select rooms for an additional $35 per night, per pet. Call ahead to request.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Outdoor hot tub and saltwater pool
- Complimentary guest laundry
- Free WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in, 21 or older to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn
- Nearest airports: San Francisco International (SFO; 57 miles) and Oakland International (OAK; 59 miles)
- Distance from Santa Rosa: 21 miles