What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a city-view king balcony studio suite, or six in a city-view double-queen balcony studio suite
Hotel at a Glance: Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott
Located right on the Bethany Beach boardwalk, Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn makes it an ideal destination for a family vacation. Guests can munch on mouthwatering treats served at 99 Sea Level as they watch over gorgeous ocean views or join events taking place all year long.
- Start the day with complimentary breakfast.
- Splish splash into the indoor pool (currently closed for renovation until the end of March 2022).
- Enjoy seafood specialties at the hotel's restaurant.
- Watch the sunset from the room's private balcony.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: Pristine Beaches and Local Seafood
Rehoboth Beach is lined with miles of Atlantic beaches dotted with sand dunes and scraggly seagrasses. It’s a popular summertime destination for visitors from bordering states, who come for the small-town charm and pristine shoreline. The eponymous main beach is one of the cleanest in the country—it was 1 of only 12 beaches in 2011 to receive a 5-star rating from the National Resources Defense Council for water quality, along with neighboring Dewey Beach. Both are nice spots to swim, surf, or sunbathe on soft sands. You can also go tax-free shopping at beachfront boutiques or stroll down the mile-long Rehoboth Beach boardwalk.
Fresh seafood—including lobster rolls and local oysters—is on the menu at many Rehoboth Beach restaurants. Wash it all down with a frosty Dogfish Head ale, a local favorite ever since the craft brewery opened its first brewpub in Rehoboth Beach in 1995. On Tuesdays from May to October, you can purchase regional specialties such as beach plum jelly and artisanal cheeses at the Rehoboth Beach Farmers’ Market.
City-View King Balcony Studio Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
City-View Double-Queen Balcony Studio Suite
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: Self parking is $10/night through April 30th and $25/night May 1st - October 1st 2022.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet 30 lbs or less may be added for an additional $150 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool - currently closed for renovation through the end of March 2022
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking ($10/night through April 30th and $25/night May 1st - October 1st 2022)
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott
- Nearest airport: Atlantic City International Airport (ACY, 82mi)
- Distance from Philadelphia: 136mi