What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
$16.80 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Seasonal pool
Hotel at a Glance: Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe
Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe is close to many of South Lake Tahoe's top attractions. The Shops at Heavenly Village and a mountainside gondola are just a 4-minute walk away, and a beach with private access is just an 11-minute stroll in the opposite direction. The hotel is also within a 10-minute walk of casinos and a 10-minute drive from the slopes at Heavenly Mountain Resort.
- In every room: cable TV, along with a mini fridge and a microwave
- Splish splash: The outdoor heated pool is open seasonally.
South Lake Tahoe, California: Year-Round Haven for Outdoor Adventures and Late-Night Revelry
Lake Tahoe has no real off-season; people find ways to make use of its pristine water, beaches, and mountains all year long. In the summer, the lake's clear, freshwater surface—which straddles the California-Nevada border—is dotted with swimmers, boaters, and jet skiers. Several ski resorts typically stay open from November to April, and Emerald Bay State Park is accessible year-round. A moderately easy hike to the base of Lower Eagle Falls reveals breathtaking views of the waterfalls crashing down from above.
Spectators gather at night for South Lake Tahoe's events, which range from wine and food festivals to rock concerts and fireworks displays. A few miles northwest of South Lake Tahoe sits Stateline, Nevada, where a handful of casinos host high-stakes games of blackjack and solitaire.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $25 per pet per night. Up to two domestic dogs in a rented room are allowed. Please contact the property for more information.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Private beach access
- Dog-friendly ($25 per night fee)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $16.80 plus tax daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings