What You Get
- 1-week stay for one or two in a standard room or villa
- Three daily meals and basic weight-loss program (includes daily educational wellness classes)
- Free Biggest Loser Cookbook at Graduation Ceremony
How to Book:
- Select room type
- Select week of stay (Sunday check in only)
- Provide contact info at checkout and expect a call from Biggest Loser Resort (All guests must contact property before check in)
Resort at a Glance: The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara
For 17 seasons, NBC’s weight-loss reality show The Biggest Loser has been inspiring viewers and transforming contestants through fitness and nutrition. The same methods used on the show guide the weight-loss program at The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara, one of the brand’s award-winning health and wellness properties.
In a supportive team environment, attendees participate in dynamic workouts, dine on healthy meals, and take lifestyle seminars so that they can continue to live healthy lives back at home. Set on 300 wooded acres in upstate New York, the resort boasts modern accommodations, first-rate fitness facilities, and a spa for pampering tired muscles (additional fees apply for these treatments).
The three daily meals you’ll get with this Groupon were designed by a team of chefs and nutritionists intent on providing food that’s both delicious and calorie-controlled. Made with high-quality ingredients, meals have just the right balance of proteins, carbs, and healthy fats, and are customized to provide the necessary nutrients to keep you active while losing weight. A typical day might include the following:
- Breakfast: yogurt parfait with mixed berries
- Lunch: Greek lemon chicken soup, shrimp, spinach, and an artichoke quesadilla
- Dinner: Cincinnati turkey chili with quinoa pasta and chocolate peanut butter fudge for dessert
Classes are varied, supportive, and never dull, offering numerous ways to stay active—outdoor hiking, water aerobics, circuit training, cycling classes, weight training, and more. Between workouts, you’ll attend helpful classes in goal-setting, nutrition, motivation, and other areas so that you can continue to stay on the right track once you get back into your ordinary routine.
- 6 a.m.: yoga / open gym
- 7 a.m.: breakfast
- 8:30 a.m.: outdoor hike
- 11:15 a.m.: nutrition fundamentals class
- 12:15 p.m.: lunch
- 1:15 p.m.: educational programming
- 2:30 p.m.: spin class
- 3:30 p.m.: circuit training
- 4:30 p.m.: water aerobics
- 5:30 p.m.: educational programming
- 6:30 p.m.: dinner
An insider at The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara dishes on the workouts, the food, and what you'll learn.
Standard Rooms and Villas
- One king bed or two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 1-2, depending on option purchased
- Maximum occupancy: 1-2, depending on option purchased
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Fitness center and outdoor pool with hot tub
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Full-service spa (additional fees apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- State-of-the-art Independent Health indoor aquatic center and fitness village
- Indoor and outdoor pools with hots tubs
- Complimentary parking
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in, 16+ to stay
- Credit card required at check-in
- $131.46 tax per room, per stay paid at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara
- Nearest Airport: Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF; 31.5 miles)
- Distance from Buffalo: about 35 miles