What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in standard king room or four in a standard two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Brandon Center Hotel
A quick walk or ride away from some of Tampa’s greatest attractions, the Brandon Center Hotel opens their doors to everyone in search of Tampa Bay adventures. The hotel’s palm tree-surrounded property sits at the intersection of Route 60 and I-75, giving tourists and local guests alike an easy jump to the highway for a short drive to the city or the area’s many beaches. After a day of boating around Tampa Bay or soaking up the sun, guests can head back to their room and get some rest before another day of fun-filled adventure in The Big Guava.
- Get some sleep: in choice of one king or two single beds per room. Turn on the flat screen TV to help you cool down after a day in the Florida sun.
- Breakfast on-the-go: Chow down on waffles at Brandon Center’s complimentary breakfast, or grab a Breakfast Bag if you’re in a hurry.
- Float around: in the hotel’s outdoor pool, or relax in one of the deck’s lounge chairs while you work on that tan
- Nearby natural wonders: include the Florida Aquarium, a glass-domed hub of marine life showcasing over 8,000 species.
- Go for a walk: along the Tampa Riverwalk in Downtown Tampa, a pedestrian route that connects the city’s museums and landmarks.
Tampa, Florida: Sunny Days, Beaches, and Busch Gardens
Given that Tampa has more than 15 white-sand beaches and nearly 250 sunny days a year, it should come as no surprise that Forbes magazine ranked it the fifth best city in America for enjoying the outdoors. Set on the Gulf Coast, about 90 miles southwest of Orlando, the city offers abundant green spaces as well as year-round opportunities for fishing, surfing, and golfing on waterfront courses.
Roller coasters and exotic animals share real estate at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, a theme park designed to evoke the thrills of an African safari. Like a big cat sprinting after its prey, Cheetah Hunt—one of the park’s newer thrill rides—reaches speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. Back on solid ground, you can get up close and personal with more than 2,000 animals living in detailed replicas of their natural habitats.
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets under 80 lb. may be added for an additional $20 per night and up to $100 per week.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brandon Center Hotel
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport (TPA, 17 miles)
- Cab Fare from Airport: $50