What You Get
- Stay for four in a junior suite or one-bedroom villa or six in a two-bedroom villa
- $50 or $75 dining credit per stay at Javier’s Restaurant or Flor de Noche, depending on option purchased
View local health guidelines for travel here
Resort at a Glance: Cabo Azul Resort
Cabo Azul Resort’s prime spot near the southernmost tip of Baja California provides it with white sand beaches, swaying palm trees, and warm breezes. Guest rooms are light and airy with soft drapery around the beds and funky metal lanterns that cast a romantic glow.
- Dine out at the onsite restaurant, or sip cocktails poolside at the bar. All options include either $50 or $75 dining credit per stay.
- Relax with soothing treatments at PAZ Body & Mind Spa.
- Friendly competition: volleyball, bingo, beach tennis, and other competitions are organized regularly.
- Sip a cocktail while stretching out by the pool on one of the inviting white lounge chairs.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool complex, which is open year-round.
- Room with a view: From your hotel’s balcony, you’ll be able to see ocean views.
San José del Cabo, Mexico: Peaceful Beaches and Vibrant Art Scene
Los Cabos—which in Spanish means “the capes”—is the name used to refer collectively to the two Mexican towns at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Cabo San Lucas is often thought of as the wilder and more widely known of the two. But its sister city, San José del Cabo, is both larger and more well-preserved, with Spanish colonial architecture sandwiched between ocean dunes and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
Secluded nature reserves abound in San José del Cabo—Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park shelters one of North America’s only hard-coral reefs right beside Bahia Los Frailes, a bay filled with a colony of barking sea lions. Egrets, brown pelicans, and hundreds of rare and exotic waterfowl make their homes at the estuary’s bird sanctuary on the peninsula’s southern tip. Nearby, La Playita’s beach has both a swimming area and a separate spot to watch fishers bring in the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Los Cabos International Airport is 30 minutes from the property. There is a one-way shuttle for $15. Please note that the shuttle is not provided by Cabo Azul Resort. Please contact the resort at+52.624.163.5100 or the concierge at CaboAzulResort@diamondresorts.com to book this service.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher This deal covers four guests (junior suite, one-bedroom villa) or six guests (two-bedroom villa).
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the deal.
Junior Suite and One-Bedroom Villa
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: self parking, WiFi, gym, pool, and housekeeping.
- Parking: included in resort fee. Limited parking at resort; one car per reservation only. Guests may park on their own or use self parking. No motor homes or RV’S.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Outdoor pool complex
- Breakfast buffet
- Four bars, including a swim-up bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Hot tub
- Kitchenette, microwave, and refrigerator
- Kid’s club with cinema, beach walk, and arts & crafts
- Beach volleyball and tennis
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $200 refundable security deposit on major credit card paid at check-in
- 670 peso (junior suite), 770 peso (one-bedroom villa), or 840 peso (two-bedroom villa) daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cabo Azul Resort
- Nearest airport: Los Cabos International Airport (SJD; 8.4 mi)