What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or four in a double-queen room with fireplace
$7 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Light continental breakfast
- Use of Linus bikes
- Local calls
Hotel at a Glance: Cambria Beach Lodge
About halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Cambria Beach Lodge invites visitors to experience the sunsets, wineries, and year-round moderate climate of California’s central coast. Cambria Beach Lodge has recently been completely remodeled and redesigned, creating a fresh new concept for both new and returning guests. The lodge is right across from a boardwalk that runs along Moonstone Beach, where you can wade into the Pacific and explore crustaceans lurking in tide pools. Dolphins and whales also visit the area, and keep an eye out for elephant seals—they were once close to extinction, but now can be seen laying around the beach here.
- Where you’ll stay: a guest room with a flat-screen TV; double-queen rooms have fireplaces.
- Walk to downtown Cambria: Main Street is just a 15-minute walk away.
- Start the day right with a complimentary light continental breakfast that caters to guests on the go.
- Nearby landmark: The opulent Hearst Castle is 10 minutes away by car.
- Wine tasting: The lodge is 15 minutes away from the city of Paso Robles, which is the 3rd largest wine region in California and features over 400 wineries.
Cambria, California: Coastal Village with Art Galleries, Beachfront Hikes, and Elephant Seals
The coastal town of Cambria lies about 10 miles south of San Simeon, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Though the village is small, it has a host of attractions, including 30 art galleries in the downtown area and an oceanfront boardwalk at Moonstone Beach.
Just 11 miles north lies the famed Hearst Castle, the enormous estate that once belonged to newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst. The building took more than 25 years to complete, has more than 150 elaborate rooms, and houses an astounding collection of Spanish and Italian art and antiques. Tours crisscross the 127-acre estate throughout the day, acquainting visitors with the grand rooms, cottages, kitchens, and libraries.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Room with Fireplace
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.–9:30 p.m. (please contact property if arriving after check-in window)
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $7 resort fee includes: light continental breakfast, WiFi, use of Linus bikes, parking, and local calls.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs under 40 lbs may be added for an additional $50 per dog, per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Light continental breakfast (included in daily resort fee)
- Linus-bike rental (included in daily resort fee)
- WiFi access (included in daily resort fee)
- Dog-friendly (additional fee)
- Parking (included in daily resort fee)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $7 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $2 daily service charge plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cambria Beach Lodge
- Nearest airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP; 39 mi)