This 4-star resort—including a marina, spa, croquet lawn, and putting green—sits on a peninsula, offering views of the Atlantic all around
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
In the 17th century, a handful of pink-sided cottages were erected along a peninsula on the western edge of Bermuda and settled by sailors. This area is documented as the first sailor colony on the island, and many of the dwellings remain today, scattered over 30 acres of semitropical gardens and manicured lawns.
In a nod to the colonial history of the peninsula it now occupies, Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa maintains dozens of pink cottages resembling these early settlements, with one even dating back 300 years. Throughout the property, the resort marries a sophisticated, adults-only atmosphere with nods to its seafaring past: sailing excursions embark from a marina that’s tucked away among four private beaches, and an old sea captain’s house is now furnished with bars and eateries.
- An adults-only ambiance owes to the resort’s 13+ policy.
- Ocean Spa sits between Cambridge Beaches’ putting green and croquet lawn, offering relaxing treatments in a tranquil environment.
- The 300-year-old main cottage hosts a variety of eateries, highlighted by the upscale Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace.
- The poolside Shutters Café serves casual bistro-style fare and overlooks the boats that skirt Mangrove Bay. Beachfront restaurant offers seasonal dining with views of the ocean.
- Fuel up for the day: with a free breakfast.
Bermuda: British Whimsy Meets Island Living in the Middle of the Atlantic
Life on the secluded Atlantic island of Bermuda centers on the capital city of Hamilton, where buildings awash in gentle pastels hug the harbor. The island is a part of the British Commonwealth, and reminders of England abound; check out the sculptures (and well-sculpted rose bushes) at Queen Elizabeth Park, admire the stained glass at the Anglican Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, or take afternoon tea at one of the city’s many tearooms. The main drag, Front Street, is a prime spot to browse souvenirs.
The island is full of natural wonders beyond the comforts of the capital. Pink-sand beaches stretch across much of the coastline, making beautiful backdrops for sunbathing and reef-diving expeditions. The island’s volcanic past is evident at Crystal Caves, where you can explore underground pools and delicate rock formations that were shaped over millions of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is approximately 19 miles from the property.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This voucher covers two guests. Additional occupancy fee is $100 per person, per night and will be added to the hotel bill at check in.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? This deal does not include resort credits.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-468-7300.