All-inclusive 4-star resort in Cancún helps guests enjoy the Caribbean with balconies and a beachfront pool; airfare is not included
Hotel at a Glance: Cancun Bay Resort
Cancun Bay Resort lies at the northern end of the Hotel Zone, putting downtown nightclubs and offshore excursions within easy reach. But with the resort’s all-inclusive perks and sandy Caribbean beach, it can be hard to leave the property.
- All-inclusive package: Food and drinks are covered, as well as WiFi in public areas and activities.
- Fresh air: Each room has a balcony or terrace; superior rooms add ocean views.
- International cuisine ranges from sushi to pasta.
- Best spots to relax: the quiet pool or the huge hot tub with its own bar
- Spa day: Massages in a beachside palapa hut melt stress away (fees apply).
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is approximately 13.5 miles or 24 minutes from Cancún International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. Additional occupant fees are as follows: $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for each additional guest 6-12; kids 5 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.