What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their "Safe Like At Home" program, Cancun Bay Resort, will be offering free COVID-19 antigen tests with a 4-night minimum stay; and PCR tests at an additional cost. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in; no less than 96-hours before hotel departure. Any guests testing positive for COVID-19 will receive a discounted nightly rate, while they quarantine for 14 days.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a standard room or superior room
- Kids 5 or younger stay free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals, snacks, and unlimited beverages
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
Hotel at a Glance: Cancun Bay Resort
Cancun Bay Resort lies at the northern end of the Hotel Zone, putting downtown nightclubs and offshore excursions within easy reach. But with the resort’s all-inclusive perks and sandy Caribbean beach, it can be hard to leave the property.
- All-inclusive package: Food and drinks are covered, as well as WiFi in public areas and activities.
- Fresh air: Each room has a balcony or terrace; superior rooms add ocean views.
- International cuisine ranges from sushi to pasta.
- Best spots to relax: the quiet pool or the huge hot tub with its own bar
- Spa day: Massages in a beachside palapa hut melt stress away (fees apply).
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is approximately 13.5 miles or 24 minutes from Cancún International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. Additional occupant fees are as follows: $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for each additional guest 6-12; kids 5 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Standard Room and Superior Room
- One double bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $75 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for each additional guest 6-12; kids 5 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Bars and restaurants
- Two pools
- Hot tub
- Massage services (fees apply)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Ping pong
- Reading area
- Concierge service
- Car rental
- Direct beach access
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cancun Bay Resort
- Nearest airport: Cancun International (CUN; 14 mi/22 km)