Top Reasons to Stay at Cancún Resort
- The Mayan-inspired resort is located 3 miles—just a short cab ride—from the Las Vegas Strip.
- The one- and two-bedroom villas have fully equipped kitchens and dining and living rooms. Each has two bathrooms and a jetted tub.
- The sophisticated hotel comes alive with Mayan decorations. Alongside the pool is a pyramid reminiscent of the ruins at Chichén Itzá in Mexico.
- After a night on the Strip, you can relax at the onsite Infinity Massage & Spa, take a dip in one of two pools, or enjoy a game of billiards in the lounge.
- Caribe Lounge serves homestyle Mexican cuisine made from fresh ingredients. Diners can eat alfresco beside a waterfall.
- The concierge can make restaurant recommendations and dinner reservations and score discount tickets to the city’s most-popular shows, including Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.