What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom villa or six in a two-bedroom villa
$31.95 Daily Resort Fee Plus Tax Includes
- WiFi (2 device maximum, additional devices can be added for an extra charge)
- In-room coffee and tea
- Access to pool facilities
- Access to the fitness room
- Local and toll-free calls
- Access to the fitness center, restaurant and spa may be limited
Resort at a Glance: Cancún Resort Las Vegas
This Mayan-inspired hotel is located 3 miles—just a short cab ride—from the Las Vegas Strip, but its tranquil setting feels worlds away from the Vegas bustle. Relax around the pools, one of which is fed from a pyramid reminiscent of the ruins at Chichén Itzá in Mexico.
- Villas have kitchens as well as dining, living rooms and two bathrooms
- Eat beside a waterfall at the onsite Caribe Lounge, which serves American pub fare
- Show off vacation photos when you hop on to the WiFi network (included in resort fee)
- Masks are required indoors always and outdoors only when social distancing of 6ft is not possible
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed or two twin beds (based on availability,) and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: 10:00 a.m.
- $31.95 resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, in-room coffee and tea, access to pool facilities, access to fitness room, and local and toll-free calls.
- Parking: included in the resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Outdoor pools and hot tub*
- Waterfall and water slides* (height restrictions may apply)
- Restaurant and lounge*
- WiFi (included in resort fee. 2 device max for one-bedroom, 4 device max for two-bedroom)
- Game room
- Fitness center*
- Activities department*
- Concierge services
*Access may be limited November 2, 2020-March 1, 2021
- Front Pool will be closed
- Back Pool and Slides are open 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Spas and Hot Tubs will be closed
- Fitness Center will be open 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable deposit on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $31.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cancun Resort Las Vegas
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 5 miles away)
- Cab fare: about $25 from LAS, including a 15% tip