What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen studio suite or four in a two-double studio suite
Hotel at a Glance: Candlewood Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway
Candlewood Suites is an eco-friendly IHG Green Engage hotel located in a peaceful suburban area. It offers great in-room amenities and outdoor recreation facilities. The hotel is located close to scenic natural areas as well as some of the world’s best beaches.
- Stay in a comfortable, spacious suite with a full kitchen, flat-screen TV, DVD player, and high-speed WiFi.
- Make a splash in the heated outdoor pool.
- Keep fit in the 24-hour gym equipped with treadmills, an elliptical machine, free weights, and more.
- Visit local attractions such as Sanibel and Captiva Islands, Lover’s Key State Park, Fort Myers Beach, and more.
Fort Myers, Florida: Sun-Soaked Beaches and Historic Homes
Though the coast is Fort Myers’s main draw, there’s plenty to do farther inland, too. For one, the city pays tribute to its famous winter visitors at the Edison & Ford Winter Estates. You can tour the inventors’ winter homes and see early automobiles, exotic flowers, and one of the country’s biggest banyan trees. The IMAG History & Science Center sheds light on the native tribes and the explorers and settlers who shaped the region. The museum also gives kids the chance to touch sea creatures or do mock dinosaur digs with hands-on science exhibits.
Rows of palm trees flank the pier near the downtown River District and art galleries are scattered throughout the area, housed in century-old buildings and empty seashells. Try some fresh-caught seafood at one of the restaurants here, or check out one of the boutiques stocked with apparel and knickknacks.
Queen Studio Suite
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two-Double Studio Suite
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets under 50 lbs may be added for an additional $75 per stay for 1–6 night stays; an additional $150 per stay for 7+ night stays.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour convenience store
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Full kitchen in each room
- Pet friendly (additional fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Candlewood Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway
- Nearest airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from RSW, including a 15% tip