Hotel at a Glance: Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square has a convenient Midtown location, just a 10-minute walk from the heart of Times Square. After taking in the bright lights and top-notch entertainment, you can head back to your suite and prepare a meal in its full kitchen, surf channels on the 32-inch flat-screen TV, or research your next stop in the city using the free WiFi.
- Studio suites: Guest rooms feature free high-speed internet, a full kitchen, and a workspace.
- Break a sweat in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Grab a snack at the Candlewood Cupboard onsite market, open 24 hours.
- The city that never sleeps: The hotel has 24-hour front-desk service.
- Within walking distance is the Empire State building, only a 15 minute walk, and Macy’s, which is just a 10 minute walk away.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.